Click link above to apply/prequalify for your next home purchase or refinance.
Citizens Bank’s Internet Banking Service allows you to access your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week whether at home or at the office. Internet Banking allows existing customers to:
- View account statement online
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Reorder checks
- View check and deposit images online
- Print check images or statements
- Receive E-Statements online
Check out the Online Banking Demo on the home page to see the features of Internet Banking. For more information regarding Internet Banking, please contact us at email@example.com or call 806-350-5600.
Paying your bills has never been easier than with Citizens Bank’s Online Bill Pay Service. With Online Bill Pay you can pay your bills without the worry of envelopes, stamps and checks.
- Pay bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week online
- Set up recurring payments
- View payment history online
- Stop or change a scheduled payment online
- Pay business or personal bills with confidence
For more information, please contact Citizens Bank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the nearest Citizens Bank location.
An e-Statement is the same thing as a paper statement except it is available online. When the statement is ready, an email is sent notifying you that your e-Statement is available through your Citizens Bank online banking account.
E-Statement delivery allows you to receive your account information quickly and securely. Your statements are available on-line for 24 months. However, you can save your statements on your computer for long-time access. This convenient delivery method expedites statement delivery, eliminates the hassle of storing any paper statements, and provides you with a convenient, secure storage system. It also helps the environment by reducing paper usage. (Go green!) No additional fees apply.
To enroll in e-Statements, follow these three simple steps:
- Log on to your on-line banking account.
- Click on the Accounts tab and then the Statement link.
- Click on the ‘Electronic Only Statement’ delivery button and then opt-in.