Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
For personal or business investments, we offer very competitive rates on our Certificates of Deposit. CD’s are available in terms ranging up to 3 years.
Interest may be handled in any way our customers wish:
- Interest may be allowed to compound
- At maturity
- Interest may be withdrawn
- At maturity
- Interest may be transferred to any Citizens Bank checking or savings account
Check with a Customer Service Representative at any of our four convenient locations for current CD rates.
Citizens Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Citizens Bank offers both Traditional and Roth IRAs available as an 18 month variable rate IRA based on current six month CD rates.
- Traditional IRAs offer customers the opportunity to defer paying taxes on their investment until the funds are withdrawn. Most contributions are tax-deductible, however, certain restrictions apply.
- Roth IRAs are an excellent choice for customers who wish to deposit after tax dollars now and avoid taxes on qualifying withdrawals later. As with Traditional IRAs, certain restrictions apply.
- With Traditional IRAs Required Minimum Distributions are required at age 70 ½ .
Contact a Customer Service Representative at any of our four convenient locations for current IRA rates.
Citizens Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC.
Apply for Home Loan
Click link above to apply/prequalify for your next home purchase or refinance.
Apply for Credit Card
Click the link above to apply for a business or personal credit card.
Switch to Citizens Bank
Click the link above to make the easy switch to Citizens Bank