|Certificates of Deposit
For personal or business investments, we offer very competitive rates on our Certificates of Deposit. CD’s are available in terms ranging from 3 months to
Interest may be handled in any way our customers wish:
- Interest may be allowed to compound
- Interest may be withdrawn
- At maturity
- Interest may be transferred to any checking or savings account
Check with a Customer Service Representative at any of our four convenient locations for current CD rates.
Citizens Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC
Individual Retirement Accounts
Citizens Bank offers both Traditional and Roth IRA’s available as an 18 month variable rate IRA based on current six month CD rates.
- Traditional IRA’s offer customers the opportunity to defer paying taxes on their investment until the funds are withdrawn. Most contributions are tax-deductible, however, certain restrictions apply.
- Roth IRA’s are an excellent choice for customers who wish to deposit after tax dollars now and avoid taxes on qualifying withdrawals later. As with Traditional IRA’s, certain restrictions apply.
- With Traditional IRA’S Required Minimum Distributions are required at age 70 ½ .
Contact a Customer Service Representative at any of our four convenient locations for current IRA rates.
Citizens Bank is a member of and is insured by FDIC.
Back to the top